Regional Sales Manager - Virtual/Remote
Driven Data Sioux Falls, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
Keys to being successful in this role include:
- Automotive Dealership Experience (Any of the following: BDC, Finance, Sales, Marketing/Digital)
- Proven track record of “pitch to close” of a proven digital product into auto dealerships.
- Digital Marketing (vendor or in dealership)
- Fearless in the face of adversity
- Curious and hungry to learn
- Exhibiting tenacity and grit on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Skilled in objection handling and a consultative sales approach
- Positive and have a team first growth mindset
- Understand the “business of the auto business”
To the people that work here, Driven Data is more than just a company. We are an over-caffeinated collection of car business enthusiasts who have more fun than we probably should, and we believe with intensity that we are changing the car business for the better. We help dealer owners and managers coach their teams more effectively using their own data in unique ways to uncover opportunities for operational improvement. We are also the first company to marry first party dealership data with a bleeding edge marketing tech stack to deliver fortune 50 marketing efficiencies to your local car dealership.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Short/Long term disability leave, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flexible Paid Time Off Policy, Virtual Office Phone provided
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting and conducting meeting with potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations in person and via video conferencing calls and in-person dealership visits when necessary.
- Religiously utilize the company CRM system to manage opportunities.
- Participate in conferences and travel for them when asked.
- Negotiate and close deals
- Follow-up with prospects we have presented to and ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive in the Automotive SaaS vertical, or applicable dealership experience in a senior management position.
- Excellent knowledge of the use and purpose of CRM software.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing, inventory management and negotiation techniques
- Fast learner
- Independent and self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Knowledge in: Automotive SaaS, Dealership, or OEM experience.
Knowledge in: CRM software
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Driven Data