Programmatic Media Manager - Virtual/Remote
Driven Data Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Short/Long term disability leave, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flexible Paid Time Off Policy, Virtual Office Phone provided
To the people that work here, Driven Data is more than just a company. We are an over-caffeinated collection of car business enthusiasts who have more fun than we probably should, and we believe with intensity that we are changing the car business for the better. We help dealer owners and managers coach their teams more effectively using their own data in unique ways to uncover opportunities for operational improvement. We are also the first company to marry first party dealership data with a bleeding edge marketing tech stack to deliver fortune 50 marketing efficiencies to your local car dealership.
- Team player approach with desire to collaborate on target-centric goals, including use of strong interpersonal communication and a growth mindset
- Manage campaigns in DSP platforms. Planning, setup, analyzing, optimizing, and reporting across: video, mobile, native, CTV/OTT, and audio
- Identify and develop optimization strategies and deliver insightful reports based on data analysis
- Daily management of ad formats, user targeting, supply vendors, day parting, recency, frequency, etc
- Coordination and setup of assets and tags ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI’s and proactively managing campaign execution
- Evaluate audience, inventory and technology partners associated with DSP buys
- Owning the buying process and platform relationships
- Negotiate and secure PG and PMP deals across multiple client categories
- Execute and manage programmatic media campaigns on behalf of clients, including campaign set-up, billing/invoicing, and QA
- Analyze data regularly and compile cadenced reports with performance insights that drive actionable, strategic campaign shifts
- Educate media team on new opportunities, helping navigate clients into new territories with strategic buying ideas
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Knowledge in: Programmatic Buying tools DSPs and Bid Management Platforms
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Driven Data