Digital Marketing Specialist - Virtual/Remote
Driven Data Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Short/Long term disability leave, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flexible Paid Time Off Policy, Virtual Office Phone provided, Laptop provided
We are an over-caffeinated collection of car business enthusiasts who have more fun than we probably should, and we believe with intensity that we are changing the car business for the better. We help dealer owners and managers coach their teams more effectively using their own data in unique ways to uncover opportunities for operational improvement. We are also the first company to marry first party dealership data with a bleeding edge marketing tech stack to deliver fortune 50 marketing efficiencies to your local car dealership.
Full benefits package to include: medical benefits with Driven Data pays a large portion of the medical premium, voluntary Dental, Vision; Driven Data-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D. Also offered are 8 paid holidays, and Unlimited PTO. (Benefits are subject to change based on reevaluation or benefit plan changes annually.)
- Monitor and analyze the performance of automotive digital marketing (primarily Google Search and Facebook Ads) against key metrics
- Presenting advertising analysis, insights and recommendations to dealership clients
- Work in proprietary software to revise advertising campaigns
- Coordinate creative efforts with graphic design team
- Partner with client success team to review dealership performance in tandem with marketing
- Work with CRM and ticketing system to execute items from client calls/requests
- Ability to manage large number of clients (approx. 25-30)
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: Google Ads Manager (1+ yrs preferred)
Knowledge in: Facebook Ads Manager (1+ yrs preferred)
Knowledge in: Experience speaking with clients about their marketing performance (1+ yrs preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Driven Data