Client Success Partner - Virtual/Remote
Driven Data Lowell, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Short/Long term disability leave, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flexible Paid Time Off Policy, Virtual Office Phone provided
To the people that work here, Driven Data is more than just a company. We are an over-caffeinated collection of car business enthusiasts who have more fun than we probably should, and we believe with intensity that we are changing the car business for the better. We help dealer owners and managers coach their teams more effectively using their own data in unique ways to uncover opportunities for operational improvement. We are also the first company to marry first party dealership data with a bleeding edge marketing tech stack to deliver fortune 50 marketing efficiencies to your local car dealership.
- Manage Driven Data clients, establishing and maintaining relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Execute Monthly and Quarterly reviews, including the status of value realization, identifying areas of opportunity, and resolving open issues and challenges; as needed, conduct more frequent checkpoints and meetings depending on the phase of the client journey.
- Leverage data analytics to identify and predict client behavior, risks, and capture opportunities to improve Driven Data’s solutions.
- Be responsible for training, development, up-selling, and renewal for multiple accounts.
- Help our clients with business process improvement and change management initiatives.
- Develop cross-functional relationships at Driven Data (i.e., sales, support, product, engineering, etc.) to strengthen knowledge and advocate for clients’ needs.
- Be a dedicated problem finder and problem solver guided by a mission to do what is best for the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience in Client Success, Relationship Management, or Account Management•Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, as a hands-on contributor.
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem-solving, critical thinking, and influencing skills.
- Tech Industry experience.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
2+ years of experience in Client Success, Relationship Management or Account Management
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, as a hands-on contributor
Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking, and influencing skills
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at Driven Data