Client Success Manager - Virtual/Remote
Driven Data Dover, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Be the meeting they look forward to, the trusted person they rely on, and the expert that helps them navigate the challenges of modern automotive retail. Let the data doing the talking. Deploy a fact-based, scientific approach to critical thinking and solution recommendations. Support each account with progressive marketing strategies that drive down the cost to acquire customers leveraging one of their most valuable assets, their data.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Short/Long term disability leave, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flexible Paid Time Off Policy, Virtual Office Phone provided
To the people that work here, Driven Data is more than just a company. We are an over-caffeinated collection of car business enthusiasts who have more fun than we probably should, and we believe with intensity that we are changing the car business for the better. We help dealer owners and managers coach their teams more effectively using their own data in unique ways to uncover opportunities for operational improvement. We are also the first company to marry first party dealership data with a bleeding edge marketing tech stack to deliver fortune 50 marketing efficiencies to your local car dealership.
- Leverage the power of our platform to drive insights that lead to real change by educating and training on the advanced analytics and metrics for both variable and fixed operations.
- Prepare in advance for each customer-facing performance review. Understand the critical metrics within the dealership's account, what impacts them and how we directly address them with specific marketing or process improvement recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design new product features to tell the story of their data better, how it affects them, and how our product has impacted their dealership.
- Work directly with the Media Architect team to showcase the performance of our digital marketing following the Awareness, Consideration, Action phases.
- Guide our dealership partner's marketing strategy by gaining a deep understanding of why customers should do business with them.
- Work directly with the Graphic Design team to develop assets that improve campaign performance.
- Proactively review marketing attribution and campaign performance highlighting successes and diagnosing opportunities.
- 5-7 years of automotive retail experience or 3-7 years of automotive SaaS client success
- Advanced understanding of the automotive industry metrics and KPIs within dealership reporting across each department.
- Deep knowledge of the automotive technology landscape, from CRM, DMS, Website, Inventory and Digital Marketing
- Communicate well both orally and in writing and demonstrate business and financial acumen in your daily work
- Know how to establish rapport and develop meaningful relationships with your clients
- Negotiate effectively, finding the win-win solution to problems
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions, and resolve issues in a non-confrontational way
- Ability to perform as part of a larger team and work independently to schedule and prioritize your work
- Regularly assess your performance and adapt your work to achieve better results
- Must believe in what you do and feel a vested interest in the company's success
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Knowledge in: Automotive Retail Experience
Knowledge in: Automotive SaaS Client Success
Knowledge in: Understanding of Automotive Industry Metrics and KPIs
Knowledge in: Deep Understanding of Automotive Tech Landscape
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at Driven Data