New Store and Store Remodel Deployment Merchandisers
The Service Team, a division of Driveline Retail Merchandising, is hiring for New Store and Store Reset Merchandisers. You will complete remodels/new store set-up for a leading national retailer.
· Hourly pay of $14 per hour
· Variable hours Sundays – Thursdays, minimum 10 hour days
· Advancement Opportunities
· Full W-2 employment
· Fridays and Saturdays off
If you meet the requirements below and wish to be considered for one of these positions, apply today! Make sure to upload your resume to be fast tracked in our hiring process.
Retail Reset Merchandisers are required to meet the following:
· 1 year of experience in retail merchandising for new or remodeled stores with skills in reading planograms/schematics
· You should be at least 18 years of age
· Available to work Sundays – Thursdays for an 8-12-hour shift
· Have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation with the ability to drive to multiple states in and around the greater Houston area.
· Able to travel in the posted state and surrounding areas with some overnight travel within a 2-week time span (accommodations paid if your work site is more than 30 miles from your home)
· Meet physical requirements of being able to stand for up to 12 hours, lifting up to 50 lbs., and reach, bend, sit and walk
Some responsibilities for our Reset Merchandisers will include:
· Stocking products onto shelves according to Planograms/schematics
· Unloading and loading gondola fixtures on and off a trailer
· Moving some gondola sections with provided equipment
· Putting up point of purchase materials
· Other duties as assigned by manager