Project Manager - Retail Merchandising
Driveline Retail Merchandising Knoxville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Manager is dedicated to ensuring our client’s needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing large scale resets and projects, store merchandising and arrangement services, and new store sets. Additionally, they will be responsible for developing and implementing new programs and processes that improve the Deployment team’s accountability, visibility, and efficiency. The Project Manager will also be responsible for actively participating in resets/projects, as well as managing hourly labor. This includes scheduling, reporting, and ensuring resets are completed accurately, completely, and on time.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Lead and manage teams for large scale resets and projects, store merchandising and arrangement services, and new store sets
- Provide new store build project management and merchandising flow as required
- Complete complex store surveys
- Coordinate teams with the Field Operations Manager for assigned projects
- Direct fixture crews, vendors, third party labor, and Driveline team members for assigned projects
- Share visual merchandising direction via verbal and written communication
- Resolve any preliminary floor set issues with store personnel
- Build, maintain, and promote strong working relationships with Driveline management, hourly personnel, retail store management, and Driveline Clients
- Always keep a positive and professional attitude when communicating with internal and external clients, employees, and store personnel
- Ensure all store activities are accurately completed, work orders are submitted, and timesheets with photos are properly uploaded to the Driveline online reporting system at the end of each day’s activities
- Track employee and third-party labor’s in-store time and breaks via both the Driveline timesheet and login/logout system
- Provide onsite training to Assistant Project Managers and hourly employees
- Complete required sign-off forms with store management at the completion of each working day as directed by the project
- Complete other Deployment or Merchandising work, over and beyond exact assigned accounts, during weeks without specific assigned Deployment responsibilities
- Submit weekly work detail recaps, including issues and resolutions, as well as project recommendations to the Field Operations Manager and Vice President of Operations
- Recruit and provide hiring recommendations to the Field Operations Manager
- Regularly refer to and utilize the online Forms Depot for key policies and procedures
- Discuss personnel issues with the Field Operations Manager and/or Vice President of Operations prior to taking any disciplinary action with direct reports or temporary laborers
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have valid, personal automobile insurance
- Experience with one or more gondola systems is required
- Capability to foster relationships with store management and peers to deliver high quality results
- Positive, self-starter attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service/sales-oriented skills
- Robust organizational skills
- Skill to organize and manage large scale project teams of five to thirty (5-30) team members
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, blueprint, or schedule form
- Capable of reading, analyzing, and interpreting planograms, and written instructions
- Professional appearance, presentation, and grooming
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of management or team lead experience
- 2 - 3 years of retail merchandising and new store build/remodel experience
- Proven success in current position
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals the ability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, and/or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand for eight (8) hours. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Approximately 80% travel is required for Project Manager. Overnight stays may be required throughout the work week as dictated by business objectives and district boundaries. Hotel accommodations will be booked through the Travel Department and will be double occupancy rooms.
· Driveline is the largest non-broker merchandising services agency in the country
· Our clients include major national retailers and manufacturers
· Our industry-leading software makes your job easier and makes it easier than ever to manage your own schedule and report hours
· We offer full W-2 employment, meaning no surprise tax bills from 1099 forms
· We offer competitive wages and opportunities for advancement
Driveline Retail MerchandisingWhy Work Here?
Exciting opportunity to travel and work at locations throughout the United States. Internal Project Management development path.
Driveline is currently seeking motivated and career-minded candidates to join its national network of retail merchandisers. We owe our continued success to the hard working, intelligent and innovative people who implement our retail programs every day. If you're interested in joining the team and helping our clients drive sales, then we'd love to hear from you. About Driveline: · Driveline is the largest non-broker merchandising services agency in the country · Our clients include major national retailers and manufacturers · Our industry-leading software makes your job easier and makes it easier than ever to manage your own schedule and report hours · We offer full W-2 employment, meaning no surprise tax bills from 1099 forms · We offer competitive wages and opportunities for advancement
RetailView all jobs at Driveline Retail Merchandising