The Service Team, a division of Driveline Retail Merchandising, has multiple positions available for New Store and Store Reset Merchandisers. This is a traveling position working in major, national retail stores assisting with remodels and set-up of new stores. Reset Merchandisers will work on a variety of tasks, but can expect to regularly assemble retail fixtures, stock products, unload and load gondola fixtures on and off a trailer, move gondola sections with provided equipment, and assemble point of purchase materials.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation. Be able to drive to multiple states and provide proof of insurance.
- Meet the physical requirements of standing for up to 12 hours, lifting up to 50 pounds, and be able to reach, bend, sit, and walk
- Retail fixture assembly and product stocking experience preferred, but not required.
- Applicants that are hardworking and eager to learn are welcomed.
- Able to travel in the assigned state and surrounding areas with some overnight travel working on 2 weeks on and 1 week off schedule.
This position offers:
- $14 per hour
- Variable hours Sundays – Thursdays, minimum 10-hour days
- On the job training and advancement opportunities
- Full W-2 employment
- Fridays and Saturdays off
About Driveline Retail Merchandising: Today, consumers have more choices than ever before. Their interaction with products at the retail level is often the difference between a sale and a missed opportunity. Driveline, the nation’s premier merchandising services organization, drives retail sales by providing the most comprehensive merchandising services in the industry, backed by the latest merchandising technology. Driveline offers fully integrated, cost-effective merchandising solutions, including new store set-up, remodels, store conversions, new product introduction, store mapping and analysis, and product fulfillment - just to name a few! To learn more about Driveline, please visit www.drivelineretail.com.