Senior QA Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth's unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth's commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth's mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
What You'll Do
- Design and develop software solutions for automation of
testing and detecting quality assurance in the life cycle of software development using cloud
- Design, develop, and implement test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures essential to financial and trading systems using
Selenium, Node.js, AWS and web application testing frameworks
- Design and create automated web application scripts and execute web UI test cases
- Analyze software test results and develop technical documentation for debugging and software code improvement.
What You'll Need
- Must have a Master's Degree or its equivalent (Bachelor degree plus 5 years experience
inclusive of the 2 years experience in job offered) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
or Electronics Engineering plus 2 years experience in job offered.
- Allow telecommuting.
Job location: Jersey City, NJ. This position is eligible for employee referral program. Send rés w/code YAH003 to HR, Drivewealth Technologies, LLC., 15 Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ 07302.
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD & STD. HSA and FSA options.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k plan
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Continuing education and conferences reimbursement
- Fitness/Wellbeing reimbursement
- Home Office stipend
- Lunch program, snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.
AddressJersey City, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at DriveWealth