Data Recovery Engineer - Macintosh and iOS Platforms
DriveSavers Data Recovery Novato, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking a candidate with 2–4 years of IT / Desktop Support and troubleshooting experience on the Macintosh platform (iOS) who is excited to learn the art of data recovery. Apple Genius and/or Apple Expert a plus.
Associate/Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
Required Skills and Experience
- ACMT preferred, but not required
- 2–4 years experience in an IT / Help Desk / Desktop Support / Apple Genius / Apple Expert environment
- Familiarity with all native Apple applications
- Maintains knowledge of current technology
- Experience and understanding of computer hardware components for troubleshooting and upgrading purposes
- Demonstrated experience in information technology operations
- Familiarity with all Apple products including iPhone, iPad, and Time Capsule
- Using Terminal to complete tasks
- Must have passion for staying ahead of current and future technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Great customer service skills are required as you will need to work with customers over the phone on some projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to analyze and evaluate customer needs
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
If you have some of the qualifications but not all, please tell us why you think you should be considered.
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonuses
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plan
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Events and Celebrations
- Subsidized Stocked Refrigerator
- Friendly Workspace
- Green Business
From Employees on Glassdoor
- Fun work environment, rewarding knowing that we get irreplaceable data back for customers.
- Amazing work environment. Excellent incentives that encourage us all.
- Friendly, inviting, and supportive work environment.
- Great training, room for growth.
- Engaging and manageable workload.
- Each day brings new challenges with new and older technology.
- Snacks and beverages are stocked regularly.
- You feel valued as an employee. Comfortable work environment and strong incentives.
- Drawings for various concerts, regular season and championship playoff (NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA) tickets, and other cool attractions are commonplace.
- It’s been great to work as an individual to make a difference to customers and work next to others with that same goal.
- Small business with a work environment that feels like a family, while also being known as the leader in data recovery.
Powered by JazzHR
DriveSavers Data Recovery
TechnologyView all jobs at DriveSavers Data Recovery