Customer Care Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Care representatives are a critical part of the team at DriveSavers who help communicate with individuals who have experienced data loss, by walking them through the process in order to understand the complexities of recovering data from damaged devices.
We’re looking for effective communicators with a passion for both written and verbal communication as well as individuals who are seeking job satisfaction knowing you’re helping people restore memories they thought may have been lost forever.
Experience and Education
2–4 years sales experience, Associate/Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to analyze and evaluate customer needs
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have passion for staying ahead of current and future technologies
Job Duties Include
- Receiving inbound calls pre-service, service, and post-service
- Outbound call follow-up
- Working directly with data recovery engineers to report engineers’ findings
- Answering questions about the technical process of data recovery and associated pricing
If you have some of the qualifications but not all, please tell us why you think you should be considered.
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonuses
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plan
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Events and Celebrations
- Subsidized Stocked Refrigerator
- Friendly Workspace
- Green Business
From Employees on Glassdoor
- Fun work environment, rewarding knowing that we get irreplaceable data back for customers.
- Amazing work environment. Excellent incentives that encourage us all.
- Friendly, inviting, and supportive work environment.
- Great training, room for growth.
- Engaging and manageable workload.
- Each day brings new challenges with new and older technology.
- Snacks and beverages are stocked regularly.
- You feel valued as an employee. Comfortable work environment and strong incentives.
- Drawings for various concerts, regular season and championship playoff (NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA) tickets, and other cool attractions are commonplace.
- It’s been great to work as an individual to make a difference to customers and work next to others with that same goal.
- Small business with a work environment that feels like a family, while also being known as the leader in data recovery.
Powered by JazzHR
DriveSavers Data Recovery
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?