- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Diesel Technicians generally assist in the repair and diagnosis of major components or remove/replace major components of various truck and trailer equipment.
Expectations of our Diesel Technicians include the ability to diagnose and repair the following with little or no supervision:
- PTO Systems
- Electric Systems
- Hydraulic/ Air Brake systems
- Heating/ Air Conditioning Systems
- Instruments and Gauges
- Preventive Maintenance Service
Qualifications for our Diesel Technician positions:
- 2 - 4 years practical experience with tractor trailer maintenance required
- Vocational/Technical or certification preferred
- Proficiency in the use of shop tools required
- A valid drivers license is required - current CDL license with air brake certification preferred, willingness to acquire CDL if you do not have one
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
Please call Todd today 800-680-0332
Get fresh Diesel Mechanic Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.