Adventure Tours Operations Manager...$50-$70k Per year
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Adventure Tours is a charter bus company located at 17517-B Indian Head Hwy, in Accokeek, MD. Our company has been on a steady growth path over the past dozen years. We are looking to add an operations manager to our team to help continue our success and growth. The Operations Manager will report to the Director of Operations. The primary role for this position is to manage day to day operations. The position has great potential as we look for a strong leader to help Adventure Tours continued growth and development. We are a small company with a family atmosphere. We believe in taking care of each other.
- Excellent analytical and communications ability, both verbal and written
- Organized and Detailed Oriented
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Leadership ability
- Ability to and handle difficult client and driver interactions.
- Must be a “self-starter" with strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Proven work experience as operations manager or similar role
- MUST be Computer savvy
- 3+ Years of operational management experience
- CDL class B with Passenger endorsement is a plus
- Customer Service experience
- Transportation/Tourism Experience a plus
- Ability to successfully negotiate and influence the actions of others
- Management of 50+ vehicles and 70+ employees
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Creating weekly Operator Schedule
- Review schedule in advance to ensure coverage and confirmations are in place
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Manage and create standard operating procedures in accordance with Federal, state, and local regulations.
- Work with maintenance team to ensure safe operations of vehicles
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous operational improvement opportunities
- Manage and review all routes for efficiency and on-time performance.
- Handle all escalated operations issues
- Develop, administer and maintain an aggressive safety program
- Prepare and submit DOT, DOD, IFTA, IRP worker’s compensation, vehicle accident and equipment reports.
- Oversee driver DOT safety and compliance requirements
- Act as a company liaison to passengers, clients and partners
- Other tasks as assigned
***Please call Kim anytime @ 800-853-0861***
BusinessView all jobs at Drive360 Logistics