- Posted: 16 days ago
Who We Are…
Drive Social Media is one of the fastest-growing advertising technology companies in the country. Born out of necessity to provide the best return on investment for our partners, Drive has developed a cloud-based advertising management platform to achieve better campaign results and transparency while improving advertising efficiencies to stimulate revenue growth.
Graphic Designers with Drive Social Media work closely with the clients, account managers, and the creative team - assisting them with projects from conception to completion. The resulting work should be unique, creative, innovative, on-time, and aligned with business goals and strategies. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we'd like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
A successful graphic designer will be an experienced, agency-minded Designer that will have client facing experience. As a graphic designer, you'll get the opportunity to create beautiful visual elements that capture specific brand identities for a (very!) diverse roster of partners. You'll get to create eye-catching content through a litany of digital mediums including static images, videos, GIFs, as well as augmented and virtual reality effects.Responsibilities
- Collaboration on design projects especially social media graphics - including e-mails, banner ads, and web pages
- Prepare rough drafts, present ideas directly to client, gain feedback, quickly modify and re-present design
- Test graphics across various media
- Maintain current photo library and other graphic assets
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to ask questions to ensure clear understanding
- Ability to seek and respond professionally to feedback
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Why Drive Social Media…
Over the past 10 years, we've been keeping up with the massive shifts in consumer attention to online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and Google and we pride ourselves on comprehending and delivering the industry's best practices and solutions to our partners.
Come join our 200+ employees at AdWeek's Fastest Growing Agency, Inc. 5,000's six-time award winner, and we've also been featured in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, AdWeek, NBC, Smart Insights, Glassdoor, NHL.com, Buzzfeed, Entrepreneur Magazine, Startup Grind, Business.com & Medium Business Journal.
To find out more about us, check out our Culture Insight Video: https://vimeo.com/737000705Benefits…
- Eligible for full health, dental, vision benefits within the first 90 days of employment
- Drive pays 100% of premiums for STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401k with up to a four percent match after your first full year at Drive
- Agile and fast paced environment
- Parking not included - but we've done the research and can help you locate a spot!
Brand new offices…
- Saint Louis's office is outfitted with a hidden speakeasy (let's see if you can find it)
- Miami has a gorgeous view in the heart of Brickell
- Atlanta office was recently built in January of 2021 in Buckhead
- Nashville's spacious office is 2 blocks from Broadway & Assembly Hall
- Tampa's office overlooks the Gulf from the heart of the Westshore Business District
Drive Social Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Drive Social Media
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Drive Social Media
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?