Drive Medical Somerset, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Who is Drive DeVilbiss…
Formed in 2000, Drive DeVilbiss has become a leading manufacturer of medical products with a strong and consistent track record of growth achieved both organically and through acquisitions. We are proud of our high-quality, diverse product portfolio, channel footprint and global operating scale. Our products are sold into the homecare, long-term care, retail and e-commerce channels in more than 80 countries around the world.
“Leading the World with Innovative Healthcare Solutions that Enhance Lives”
We are looking for a self-motivated candidate that will be responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and reworking all accessories/components associated with PCBAs while working within an ISO and FDA regulated environment. Daily tasks will include disassembling products, diagnosing PCBA issues to the component level, and assisting in the rework of end units and electrical subassemblies.
The individual performing these duties must be a team player who is able to work within any area of the Repair Manufacturing Department. The individual must be willing to acquire a working knowledge of all departmental procedures and administrative activities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Evaluate, diagnose, and test various defective respiratory products with an emphasis on component level PCBA troubleshooting, and completion of identified rework by technician, or and coordinated returns to the supplier for more complex reworks.
- Log all PCBA Reworks into the rework reporting system. Using the logged information, perform a thorough analysis of quality defect data and trends for PCBAs. Provide periodic reports to assess progress.
- Assist the quality department in the trending analysis of the PCBA rework department; Reject and analyze parts (to a root cause component level) while assisting purchasing and engineering in their communication with suppliers to resolve quality problems; Write and submit NCMRs and corrective action forms as required.
- Obtain parts needed to complete rework from suppliers to maintain stock for the completion of in house reworks.
- Order all materials necessary to complete rework as well including evaluating Order and obtaining maintain any necessary equipment for the PCBA rework process.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree and/or Technical Certification within the Electronics field (Electrical Engineering or Electronic Design) with demonstrated electro-mechanical skills required.
- 3+ years of experience in Manufacturing, Repair Service and/or Quality Assurance is preferred. Prior device testing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret electrical schematics to the component level is required.
- Demonstrated basic understanding of typical production test equipment such as oscilloscopes, DC power supplies, multi-meters, flow meters, hi-pot testers, etc. is required.
- Thorough understanding of RMA transactions and concepts is highly desired.
- Experience in documenting, processing, and validating test data is required.
- Experience in the use of software including MS Word and Excel is required.
- Solder skills preferred: 1) J-STD-001-IPC (Integrated Printed Circuit Board) Specialist
- 2) IPC-A-610-IPC (Integrated Printed Circuit Board) Specialist
- DeVilbiss sourced PCBAs must meet IPC-A-610C class workmanship standards.
This position requires the ability to lift up to 75 pounds in the physical movement of materials and shop equipment. These duties will require occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling, squatting, crawling, twisting, bending at the waist, and reaching.
Why Apply to Drive DeVilbiss…
Competitive Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Savings Plan
EEO Statement: Drive DeVilbiss is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Drive DeVilbiss complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Drive Medical