Shipping Clerk/Material Handler
- Posted: over a month ago
Who is Drive DeVilbiss…
Formed in 2000, Drive DeVilbiss has become a leading manufacturer of medical products with a strong and consistent track record of growth achieved both organically and through acquisitions. We are proud of our high-quality, diverse product portfolio, channel footprint and global operating scale. Our products are sold into the homecare, long-term care, retail and e-commerce channels in more than 80 countries around the world.
“Leading the World with Innovative Healthcare Solutions that Enhance Lives”
Summary: Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Responsible for moving, stocking, receiving, and packing outbound warehouse merchandise.
- Assists in inventory level maintenance and inventory counts.
- Operates warehouse equipment as needed to complete tasks.
- Responsible for following warehouse safety regulations.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to lift/move up to 75 lbs. solo; > 75 lbs. with assistance
- Time management skills.
- Requires forklift certification
- Computer skills
Education and Experience:
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
- Typically requires a high school diploma and 2 to 4 years of experience.
Why Apply to Drive DeVilbiss…
Competitive Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Savings Plan
EEO Statement: Drive DeVilbiss is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Drive DeVilbiss complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
1st shift Monday - Thursday, 5:00am to 3:30pm. Position hours will adjust once applicant becomes proficient in the position to include a rotating Friday schedule.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Drive Medical
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?