Customer Solutions Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Who is Drive DeVilbiss…
Formed in 2000, Drive DeVilbiss has
become a leading manufacturer of medical products with a strong and consistent
track record of growth achieved both organically and through acquisitions. We
are proud of our high-quality, diverse product portfolio, channel footprint and
global operating scale. Our products are sold into the homecare, long-term
care, retail and e-commerce channels in more than 80 countries around the
“Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life
of the people we touch”
As a Customer Solutions Specialist,
you will ensure an effortless experience for our customers in a fast-paced
environment, by providing product information, placing orders and finding
solutions. As employees acquire
knowledge across all areas of the department they become cross-functional to fit
- Resolve customer and sales rep inquires;
explain product features, provide quotes, process orders, returns and
assist with all their customer service needs.
- Handle inbound and outbound communication
via phone, email or chat in a professional and courteous manner.
- Resolve all customer related inquiries
and issues with extreme accuracy and efficiency.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Drive
products to effectively offer additional accessories and substitute other
products when items are back ordered, etc.
- Enter and process orders received via
email, fax, web, EDI or customer portal with a high degree of accuracy.
- Provide product availability and manage
customer backorders as needed.
- Support the sales team by providing
assistance with their daily service needs.
- Follow up as needed to ensure accuracy
and effortless customer experience.
- Diagnose product malfunctions and
- Provide over the phone assistance with
product assembly and parts inquiries
- Utilize systems and technology to handle
high volumes of inquiries; become proficient in current and future
- Achieve performance goals on a consistent
basis and established KPIs.
- Customer Focused
- Prior customer-facing experience
- Excellent communication and problem
- Excellent computer skills, SAP experience
- Quick learner, able to think on feet and
find innovative solutions
- Ability to diagnose product malfunctions
and recommend solutions
- Career minded individual with ability to
work flexible hours (generally M-F between 8-8)
Why Apply to Drive DeVilbiss…
Competitive Benefits, Paid Time Off,
401(k) Savings Plan
EEO Statement: Drive
DeVilbiss is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by the law. Drive DeVilbiss complies with applicable
state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
AddressPort Washington, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Drive Medical
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?