Drive Medical Port Washington, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is Drive DeVilbiss…
Formed in 2000, Drive DeVilbiss has become a leading manufacturer of medical products with a strong and consistent track record of growth achieved both organically and through acquisitions. We are proud of our high-quality, diverse product portfolio, channel footprint and global operating scale. Our products are sold into the homecare, long-term care, retail and e-commerce channels in more than 80 countries around the world.
“Leading the World with Innovative Healthcare Solutions that Enhance Lives”
The Collections Representative will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts, ensuring that they are kept within “current” standards. They will build and uphold positive relationships with external clients and internal, cross-departmental stakeholders.
- Review open accounts and follow up if they are past due
- Work with the deductions department to reconcile any deductions/short-pays that may arise.
- Resolve any unapplied cash on an account
- Run aging reports in Microsoft Excel to identify accounts to be targeted for collection calls
- Maintain strong level of professionalism and customer service with clients via excellent communication
- Process Telecheck, ACH & Credit Card transactions
- Reach out to customers on pending orders
- Ability to communicate effectively to others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner
- Accountable, self-motivated, hands-on and dynamic
- Ability to work in a fast paced, result focused and demanding entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Experience with SAP preferred
Your Education and Experience:
- 1 year of Business Collections experience (B2B)
- BS/BA Degree preferred
Why Apply to Drive DeVilbiss…
Competitive Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Savings Plan
EEO Statement: Drive DeVilbiss is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Drive DeVilbiss complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
AddressPort Washington, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Drive Medical