Drive Logistics is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual to join our team. This is an opportunity to become a member of one of the fastest growing supply chain management companies in Jacksonville.
- Manage special projects as assigned to bring strategic communication knowledge to various touchpoints of the brands handled by Drive Digital
- Facilitate and manage RealTruckers Rewards+ program for all Drive Logistics' truckers
- Assist in Onboarding truckers as needed. Calling our truckers
- Serve as the liaison for internal company communications
- Coordinate and assist with Drive Logistics' In-house Orientation schedule and playbook
- Collaborate with Marketing Director on content, communication verbiage and any special projects
- Assist with event coordination, research, development and curation of content ideas as needed
- Be the on-camera persona for RealTruckers Channel
- Occasional blog posts to be featured on current social media channels
- Act as a communications resource for the department
- Assist in social media campaigns and strategies across a wide range of niches and industries as needed
- Supports the departmental needs of the Director as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Creative, logical, think "outside the box"
- Strong communication, public relations, planning and tactics skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of event planning & management
- Computer Savvy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and a problem solver
- Ability to facilitate work and communicate with a wide range of individuals from culturally diverse publics
- Fearless in front of a big audience and in front of a camera
- Reside in Jacksonville area
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Preferred, but not required: Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Canva, web design or programming languages is a plus.
- Ability to draft materials on a wide range of topics
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, English, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
Drive LogisticsJacksonville, FL
BusinessView All Drive Logistics Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.