Drive Fast USA Lincoln, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An auto porter is essentially a jack-of-all trades or handyman at a car dealership. While the specific duties may vary a bit, the general role of the porter is to help the sales team ensure that all cars on the lot are well-maintained, in excellent working condition and clean for effective merchandising to customers.
A key part of the porter's job:
- Keep cars and lot looking presentable
- Check washer fluids and other basic fluids. Check tire pressure.
- Perform simple maintenance, such as battery replacement and windshield wiper replacement
- Take pictures of new cars hitting the lot and upload to website
- Simple daily office cleaning
- Pull cars up for customers to take on test drives
- Wash cars in Summer and scrape snow in Winter.
- Run Errands and fuel cars as needed
No formal education beyond a high school education is required of a porter. Some basic car knowledge is helpful, though training is provided during the first several days on the job. Background checks are performed. A porter must also provide a valid copy of a driver's license since he or she will regularly operate vehicles at work. A good work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to perform various duties as assigned are general qualities desired.
Candidates must be available to work Tuesday thru Saturday with possibility of more hours. Scheduled hours would be:
9:00am - 6:00pm Tuesday-Thursday
9:00am -7:00pm Friday
9:00am -5:00pm Saturday
Drive Fast USAWhy Work Here?
We have a positive team-oriented atmosphere, treat our employees like family and are not afraid to pay for quality people.
We are a fast paced growing company with numerous opportunities for growth within our organization.
2601 Whitehead DrLincoln, NE
Real EstateView all jobs at Drive Fast USA