Lube & Tire Technician - Mechanic #
- $50 Hourly
$$$$$ START YOUR AUTOMOTIVE CAREER TODAY $$$$$
COME JOIN ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING IN THE FULL SERVICE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
SERVICE STREET HAS 7 COLORADO LOCATIONS OPEN, WITH MORE NEW STORES UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Tired of DEAD END jobs?
Do you want a career where you make More and More MONEY?!?
We are full service, we do everything any vehicle needs, and we need a diverse range of automotive technicians. We are looking for entry level Technicians with any level of experience, who desire a career in the automotive industry. Service Street provides training to develop an entry level tech into an ASE Certified automotive technician! If you're interested in a career in automotive, we're the perfect solution! We have a great apprenticeship program to bring you up and get you further into your automotive career. We provide on-line schooling and cover the cost of your ASE certification. For every ASE certification you get, you'll also get a tool allowance bonus to build your tool selection! You can get up to $2000 in tools to build YOUR tool selection! The more skills you have the more you will make! Together we'll make your skills more valuable!
We are growing because of our culture.
The feel of a family owned business, but we have grown to the point where we have NO disadvantages!
Pay to start is based on your experience and tool selection, $14-$18 per hour, with a 40 hour work week. Remember, we want to pay you more! With our apprenticeship program, you will be getting pay raises from now on!!! We have technicians that get $20+/hr, $30+/hr, $40+/hr, and even $50+/hr because of their ASE's and skills....how much will you be making in 6 months, or even a year or two from now? Don't be a statistic in the under employed / under paid market. If you join our team, you'll be getting paid more and more from now on!!!
Job Responsibilities for Lube & Tire Technician
- Perform oil changes
- Perform Lube and minor automotive repairs as directed
- Tire rotations / installations
- Conduct vehicle inspections for mechanical services
- Perform scheduled maintenance services on customer vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
It's a priority for us to create a high car count. This way the Technicians consistently see a high volume of cars, which creates an honest business need. You don't have true opportunity if you don't see enough cars!
Requirements for Lube & Tire Technician
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work 5 days a week...Saturdays included
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Tire and lube technician experience a PLUS!
WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES
- We pride ourselves on a family-oriented culture
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance offered after 60 days.
- 401k with a 1.5% company match to start
- 5 day work week, Sundays and Holidays off!
- Employees at every level will have opportunities for their own personal advancement
- ASE Training & Development Programs
- Paid Time off
Decisions are based in large part on a personal, one on one interview. Apply today to get scheduled!
Drive Automotive Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Drive Automotive ServicesLongmont, CO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.