Our well-established CPA Firm has an opening for a qualified individual with previous bookkeeping and payroll experience to join our team. We are a family-oriented firm that believes in a work-life balance, continuous improvement, and providing plenty of opportunities to grow within our firm. Our staff works together to create an exciting team that exceeds the expectations of our clients.
As a Company, we also strive to make sure our team members feel inspired, engaged and appreciated for their efforts as they serve our clients.
- 2 years+ of full charge bookkeeping
- Full understanding of general accounting procedures, financial statements, general ledgers, reconciliation, adjusting journal entries, etc.…
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Full cycle payroll preparation including governmental reporting and deposit preparation
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, including online and desktop versions
- MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work on a team and able to complete tasks independently
- Competitive salary for Fresno area
- Insurance plan: medical, dental, vision, Aflac, and life
- Benefit plans: flexible spending plan, Cafeteria 125 plan, 401 (k) plan, Profit-Sharing Plan
- Leave benefits: Vacation, sick, holiday, and personal time
- Bonus for client referrals, business casual dress, annual firm family events.
For confidential consideration, please send your resume in a Microsoft Word or pdf document.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer