Drilformance provides customers with optimal results through innovation and unwavering dedication to quality. Our exceptional manufacturing capability consistently delivers higher value through superior drilling products and outstanding customer service driven by leading edge oil and gas technology. Our process sets the bar for quality and reliability, producing the best PDC drilling tools in the industry. We are located close to Beltway 8 and Aldine Westfield.
Our team consists of some of the most talented and innovative oil and gas industry professionals. Honesty, integrity, professionalism and an uncompromised commitment to excellence are what define us.
In this very detail oriented role, where accuracy is crucial, we will rely on you to wear several hats and be accountable for a variety of responsibilities. In addition, some overtime may be necessary to meet deadlines.
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience, preferably in the oilfield or manufacturing
- Experience with full P&L and Balance Sheet responsibility
- Experience with month end analysis and reporting
- Experience with Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Experience with AR, AP, bank recs
- Experience with cost accounting
- Epicor or other ERP experience required
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivator, Team player, must be dependable
- Ability to react quickly to demands of constantly changing workload with a growing business
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
Job Type: Full-time