Join one of the largest physician-led groups in the Chicago area!
Endocrinologist Opportunity (will also consider APN)
Advocate Healthcare operates more than 250 sites of care, including 12 hospitals that encompass 11 acute care hospitals, the state's largest integrated children's network, five Level I trauma center, three Leve II trauma centers, one of the area's largest home health care companies and one of the region's largest medical groups.
Advocate Medical Group (“AMG”) is a part of Advocate Health Care and is a physician-led group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based practices throughout Chicagoland and Bloomington/Normal. AMG is part of Advocate Health Care and has over 1,700 physicians providing over 3 million outpatient visits per year. Advocate Health Care is the fifth largest employer in Chicago with more than 250 sites of care, including 12 hospitals that encompass 11 acute care
Endocrinology Department Details:
- 99% outpatient – Diabetes; insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors (both professional/ diagnostic/office-based and personal), thyroid disease, parathyroid disease, osteoporosis, hypogonadism, PCOS, pituitary disease, adrenal disease
- Join an established practice with a large referral base from our multi-specialty group
- Inpatient call is shared equally and is a light call schedule - flexible to meet provider needs
- Inpatient consults are sporadic; Sometimes none for 1-2 weeks, sometimes up to 3-4 pts/week patients/week
- Primarily outpatient based; minimal inpatient work
- Outpatient after-hour calls through the answering service are seldom (approx. 1-3/week)
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation - two year guarantee compensation with potential to exceed
- Excellent benefits including 401K and employer-paid pension plan
For consideration, please submit your CV and cover letter to: Tina Baxa, Physician Recruiter
Thank you for your interest in Advocate Medical Group!
Employment Type: FULL_TIME