Class A Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
Text CHILLJOB to 25000 to talk with our Recruiting Assistant now.
NO TOUCH DELIVERIES. BE HOME AT NIGHT.
Refrigerated Logistics Company with multiple warehouses in Bay Area is seeking experienced Class A Drivers to handle local freight deliveries while still being home every night! $25-$29 per hour!
- Full-time positions
- Drive company vehicles in a safe, courteous manner
- Primarily Class A semi trucks
- Communicate with dispatchers on routing and trip updates
- Provide friendly and timely pickups and deliveries in a customer-pleasing manner
- Keep all DOT required logs and be knowledgeable of the regulations
Current Class A License & DOT Medical Card
- Minimum of 1 year Class A driving experience
- Clean DMV, current printout with in the last 30 days print out required
- Clean drug, alcohol and criminal record
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Team Player, good communication skills, professional appearance
- Punctual, Self-Motivated, Professional demeanor
- Must be able to climb in and out of the truck
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling
- Must be able to able to work in extreme weather conditions (hot weather, rain, and cold temperatures)
Benefits package includes vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life/disability and 401k (optional).
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring or terms or conditions of employment on the basis of race, sex, pregnancy, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, physical disability, mental disability, genetic characteristics, military or veterans status, medical condition as defined under state law or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Please apply on line using the following link: www.mycdlapp.com/dreisbach
You can also contact Ken McIntosh email@example.com (510) 459-4619
CCPA Privacy Notice for Job Applicants Who Are California Residents
Information We Collect and Why:
In connection with your job application and consideration of your candidacy for employment via the submission from the job board(s), we collect certain categories of information from job applicants that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("personal information"), as described generally below.
We collect this information only to be able to evaluate your candidacy for employment with us and, if hired, for job-related purposes such as to administer payroll and benefits, for purposes of performance evaluation, and as otherwise reasonably necessary to manage our employment relationship with you as set forth in our Privacy Notice for Employees.
Category of Personal Information With Examples:
Identifiers- Real name, alias, postal address, Internet Protocol address, email address, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute- Name, signature, Social Security number, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, education, employment, employment history.
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law - Age, citizenship, sex, veteran or military status.
Professional or employment-related information- Employment history, performance evaluations.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Dreisbach Enterprises