We are seeking a Social Media and Communications Intern to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
You will be responsible for supporting the innovation and creation side of the business through digital materials to include internal company branding and external marketing. Our Social media intern has a goal of showing what makes our products unique to the world. Sharing the Dreamy Creations story from small hidden gem store front to our long lines on our mobile trucks to our high quality manufacturing of our baked goods. Photography background is a plus!
Communicating and connecting with like minded brands via social media platforms.
This is an unpaid internship.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and help create the content for eBlasts to reach 10K+ customers, including messaging to promote events.
• Create and design materials for Board Members.
• Tells our story through the eyes of our team members, core values and vision
• Create a social media content calendar that includes regular posts for various social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter). Update as needed.
• Support event promotion and advocacy campaign with the development of communication tools such as social media posts and templates, event flyers, one-page information documents, and other tools as needed.
• Track and produce analysis reports on emails and social media postings, usage and other items to support the education
• Conduct product and consumer research of other education based organizations, hashtag campaigns and trends, that target similar constituents as the organization in order to determine best practices and key lessons to inform our social strategy and advocacy efforts.
• Create and input data and information for communications purposes. • Organize social media account for LA’s BEST so that it is functional, presentable, and easily used by the development team.
For college credit
Must be available a minimum of 3 days a week Tuesday-Saturday
Internship flexible dependent with school requirements