The Servant Group Cares Corporation mission is to assist the families of special needs children and adults in gaining life skills and education that is necessary to achieve the highest quality of life. We believe that every family impacted by a Developmental Disability (DD) can enjoy and obtain a life of high quality and Bon adaptation (positive outcomes from life stressors).
We envision a world where families impacted by Developmental Disabilities are supported inclusively, in addition to the individual member with the disability. We believe these families can do more than just endure the chronic stressors of a disability, but they can thrive and develop positive outcomes from its presence in their lives.
We are looking for an Event Coordinator/Fundraiser who will oversee the daily planning of all events, programs and fundraising.
- A valid Arizona Driver’s License
- Three to Five years’ experience in event planning, fund raising and/or marketing
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe
- Excellent people and vendor management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well organized with multi-tasking skills
- Problem solving ability
- Research of donors
- Ability to manage, oversee and evaluate events
- Reporting to managing members
- Plan, Create and manage fundraising events with attention to financial budget and fund-raising goals.
- Create flyers, social media and presentations for events and programs
- Research, discover, cultivate and solicit activities to develop more prospects and donors to ensure achievement of fund-raising goals and purposes
- Evaluate event success and submit reports to management
- Travel within Phoenix metro and other surrounding cities to network and visit donors
Job Type: Contract
- Monday to Friday
Powered by JazzHR