Customer Service Representative (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative Full Time/Part Time/Remote
Dream Vacations to Go is looking for several hardworking, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals to join our outstanding remote team to plan dream vacations for clients. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for working with clients from start to finish. We work with leisure travelers, business travelers, and groups traveling together like sports teams and wedding groups. The majority of what a travel agent does is customer service oriented, so making sure the client has an amazing vacation means you will have that client for life.
Are you not happy in your current position? Would you like to choose your own hours and work from home? Are the daycare expenses eating up most of your paycheck? This may be right for you if you like to work in an environment where you are valued as a person, your contributions are rewarded, & work/life balance is a real thing. And the tons of perks are unbelievable!!!
- 100% Remote
- Travel Agent Certification
- Health benefits available thru ASTA
- You will be licensed, bonded & insured with Errors & Omissions Insurance
- 100% Flexible schedule Set your own hours
- 1 on 1 assistance and a Mentor
- Direct access to hundreds of suppliers
- Ability to become an Expert in Cruise Lines, Jamaica, Hawaii, Greece, and much more
- Deeply discounted travel for yourself, including some free perks
- Free 3-30 day Cruise after completing vendor training (must pay port taxes & fees)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare promotional material for your clients about the destination, weather, customs, special activities the clients should do, and more We prove to the clients that we can provide more value for them than they can find booking it on their own.
- Book all travel plans as needed for your clients -- Hotels, Resorts, Car Rentals, Airport transfers, Airfare, Cruises, Tours & Activities, Concert/Sporting Event/Theme Park tickets and more. We also have access to vendors that deal in wholesale pricing to get even better deals for your clients that are not available to the general public.
- Work closely with your clients to provide an exceptional travel package that meets their budgets and needs/desires. By providing outstanding customer service before, during, and after their vacation, that ensures you will have that client for life. By maintaining excellent client records, you will be able to assist repeat clients more easily.
- Stay up to date on any new trends in travel industry. We have daily trainings on new products like resorts, cruise destinations, and even specials that aren't available to the general public.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a smartphone, tablet and/or computer/laptop with strong internet access
- Must be self-motivated, have a passion for helping others, and a strong desire to succeed
- Open to and comfortable with various Social Media platforms
- Must be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients (sales, hospitality, or customer service background a plus but not required)
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Must be willing to learn and be coachable
Life is too short to live it making someone else rich. Its time to you take the reins and step out of your comfort zone, and try something new. If you are stressing about not having enough time with your family or missing out on important milestones in your children's lives, then this may be right for you. As a Remote Customer Service Representative, you will be there because you set your own schedule. What are you waiting for? Start making money booking travel today.
Dream Vacations to Go is an Equal Opportunity Business.
Dream Vacations to Go
AddressSan Antonio, TX
Get fresh Remote CSR jobs daily straight to your inbox!