Reports to: VP, Communications, Branding & Marketing
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000, Bay Area, California depending on experience and location (range will be adjusted for location)
Dream.org closes prison doors and opens doors of opportunity. We bring people together across racial, social, and partisan lines to create a future with freedom and dignity for all. We are working to build a future wherein "we the people" means all of us.
Purpose of The Position:
The Project Manager will support the communications, development, membership, and engagement teams in workflow coordination, including project schedules, deliverable status, and communicating deadlines with stakeholders.
You will support and coordinate the monitoring of comprehensive project plans and existing processes for briefs, concepting, reviews, approvals, and campaign delivery.
You will roll up your sleeves and get right to work to ensure that all deliverable work is organized, on time, and delivered to spec.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well under tight deadlines and the ability to juggle shifting priorities
- Ability to multitask with strong time management and organizational skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Experience in marketing planning, various vehicles/channels, creative development, and diverse executional processes
- Experience with project management tools like Asana
- Capable of building and nurturing cross-functional relationships and fostering partnerships with a high degree of professionalism, courtesy, and respect
- Proven experience managing programs, stakeholders, deadlines and vendors to deliver efficient output and results
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and manage multiple projects, often on short deadlines and under pressure
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and monitor dynamic project timeline schedules and manage internal resources to ensure that deadlines are met
- Manage internal communications related to prioritization and product delivery schedules
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
- Coordinate project correspondence by preparing and reviewing project briefs, meeting minutes, emails, and other points of communication
- Ensure project briefs are complete and include all relevant information such as internal leads, stakeholders, and timing
- Assist in developing processes and tools to plan, review, communicate, and execute work effectively
- Understand the interconnectedness of all functions to ensure effective communication and collaboration
- Update project tracker, manage/maintain Asana, and communicate/distribute hotlist so projects remain on track and workloads can be easily assessed and effectively managed
- Support the creation of new solutions to drive better outcomes. We embrace a trial and learn approach, and we have fun with it
Travel: Must be willing and able to travel occasionally (estimated 10%), including for in-person staff meetings and retreats, upon safely resuming in-person travel.
All full-time employees receive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage. Dream.org pays 100% of premiums for employees, spouses, and dependents. Part-time employees receive 50% coverage. After a 6-month waiting period, employees can contribute to our retirement plan. Currently, Dream.org offers up to a 5% match. We also offer a flexible spending, a pre-tax program for medical expenses, dependent care expenses, transit expenses, and parking expenses. All full-time Dream.org employees accrue 4 weeks of vacation time off and 12 days of sick time off over the first year of employment. Part-time employees accrue time off on a prorated basis. In addition to 10 paid holidays, Dream.org also provides paid time off from December 24th through January 1st each year.
Dream.org is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and encourages applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, sex, gender identity, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status or record of arrest or conviction. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive for a workforce that reflects the populations that we serve.
Dream CorpsOakland, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.