We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team! You will provide direct patient care and support rehabilitation activities.
Dream Catcher Therapy Center, Inc. is a multi-specialty practice looking for a Occupational therapist with hippotherapy experience and horse experience to provide therapy at a partnered mental health and rehab clinic. Looking for an individual with the desire to work with individuals across the lifespan but primarily children with many different liabilities. This position is part to full-time availability. Flexible hours. Looking for a team leader and motivated individual that is eager to reach outside of the box and get creative with their therapy approach. They must be licensed in order to bill insurance and all documentation is easy and on a software program that is HIPPA compliant.
- Facilitate rehabilitation of patients with emotional, physical or mental disabilities
- Monitor and assess patient rehabilitative programs
- Convey treatment results and patient progress to relevant parties
- Organize and update patient records
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in occupational therapy or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Passion to help and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Training and American Hippotherapy Association (AHA) Certification support provided