Digital Project Coordinator
Drake Cooper Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Anything and everything digital. A Digital Project Coordinator at Drake Cooper is the go-to for getting stuff done. One day it might be QA-ing a new site, another its organizing a boatload of content into something that makes sense. This individual has spot-on attention to detail and isnt afraid to take something apart and figure out how it works. Theyre not a hacker, but they know the fancy shortcuts. Theyre not a designer, but they know how to edit a PSD. A Digital Project Coordinator will work with Designers and Developers to bring our clients brands to life online. They dont need to know it all, but they need to be down to learn it. The right fit for this position is someone interested in a career in digital advertising. The Digital Project Coordinator will be exposed to design, coding, content writing, SEO, and digital marketing, any of which could be a potential career path.
- Creating tasks for the digital team.
- Ensuring team members have all assets or content needed.
- Running performance audits on websites and generating reports.
- Organizing content and data from multiple sources.
- Browser testing websites.
- Making edits in design files.
- Editing content in various website content management systems.
- Setting up email campaigns.
- Managing small projects and deadlines.
- Pretty much a billion other random digital tasks that we cant think of right now.
- Googling for knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication
- Hitting deadlines
- Using a computer (you laugh, but we have to say it)
Working knowledge of
- Excel (or better yet, Airtable)
- Adobe Creative Cloud apps (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
- How websites work, generally
- Experience with Sketch
- Photo and/or video editing chops
- Basic SEO smarts
- Experience with Project Management Software
- Employee Ownership
- Fast-paced, energetic workplace
- Dynamic and accessible management and co-workers
- 401k plan with a match
- Agency paid medical, life, and short term disability insurance along with options for vision, dental, additional life, and long term disability insurance
- A generous time off program including family leaves
- Office Green Bike Membership
- Time off programs for continuing education and volunteer work
- Flexible work schedules for flexible life/work balance
- Internal education program
At Drake Cooper, we embrace differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status and other characteristics that make each of us unique. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate a culture based upon respect, diversity, and inclusion
BusinessView all jobs at Drake Cooper