Vice President Human Resources -836027-
Drake & Company Madison, WI
- Posted: 13 days ago
- $100,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
I have an established client/company that is looking for a Vice President of Human Resources.
The VP of HR supervises and provides consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, like compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations etc.
They are looking for a people person that is driven, a problem solver, proactive, and has experience in the HR field.
If you are well organized, task oriented and apt for upkeeping high HR strategies and procedure standards, but also enthusiastic about improving them with your creative new ideas, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Create and deliver briefings to the CEO
- Oversee the organization's recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of HR management
- Experience with HR tools and recruiting software
Drake & Company
BusinessView all jobs at Drake & Company