We are currently seeking a Legal Secretary with vast knowledge of the real estate industry and closing procedures for our client's Real Estate Group who will also work as Office Receptionist.
· Heavy typing, proofreading, editing, redlining and formatting real estate and transactional documents including contracts, amendments, leases, letter of intent, term sheets and closing instructions.
· Prepare closing binders for completed real estate transactions to include follow up on receipt of post-closing items. Production and heavy editing of documents.
· Proofreading, time entry, finalizing documents, maintaining attorney calendars.
· Exceptional multi-tasking, organizational, communication and client service skills.
· Scheduling of travel for responsible attorneys.
· Answer phones effectively and tactfully, screening calls and routing to proper departments.
· Greet and direct walk-in clients in a highly professional and confidential manner, answering inquiries.
· Other duties include distributing announcements, processing mail, preparing reports, scheduling meetings on Outlook, catering, assist conference room staff when needed.
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· 3-5 years of secretarial experience in a real estate environment assisting with all aspects of real estate closings.
· Experience in land use/real estate development a plus.
· Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, communication and client service skills.
· Exceptional technical skills including knowledge of MS Word and Outlook.
· Candidate must be detailed oriented and have excellent proofreading skills.
· Knowledge of legal and real estate terminology a plus.
· Must be able to prioritize multiple projects under short time constraints.
· Strong Outlook calendar skills required.
· The ability to deal in a mature and tactful manner with attorneys, staff, clients and visitors is essential.
· Position requires clients be attended to promptly, courteously, and efficiently.
· Attention to detail, accuracy, good judgment, and resourcefulness required.
· Ability to deal with confidential information is necessary.
· Enthusiasm and sincere desire to work together in a team environment necessary.
· PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
· High school graduate or equivalent with 3 - 5 years prior Receptionist experience preferred.
· Moderate typing skills needed.