Our client, a leading consulting and engineering firm is actively seeking phone surveyors to join their team! They provide solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Located on the west side of Madison.
- Contact people by phone and record responses to provided questions
- Assist with the assembly of mail surveys
- Perform database or computer tasks in support of research surveys, such as checking-in mail survey returns, entering survey response into a database, or conducting address or telephone number look-ups using online resources
- Minimum of three months experience in customer service, call center, in-person interviewing, customer helpline, or other work involving computer-assisted telephone communications.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills