Customer Care Representative 835169
Our Madison-based client is looking for a positive, quality-focused individual to join their Customer Care team! The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail, superior customer service skills along with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and provide consistent follow-through.
- Coordinate responses to homeowner warranty calls and emails - schedule service with the homeowner and trade partner
- Follow up with homeowners to ensure warranty work is completed to their satisfaction
- Work directly and daily with the Personal Builders throughout the build and warranty process
- Assist in determining and documenting root cause
- Track and report service levels, satisfaction, response rates and costs
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Education and experience in residential construction is desired
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 /hour
Drake & Company is an equal opportunity employer.