Administrative Coordinator - 835957
Drake & Company Madison, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental
Our client, located in central Madison, is looking to add an Administrative Coordinator to their growing real estate team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of property availability board. Save weekly copies of the availability board. Forward copies of the availability board to Maintenance team weekly or as needed.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of prospect rental applications. Assist Property Managers with the processing of prospect applications.
- Assist Property Managers in conducting monthly market surveys and shopping competition to apprise Residential Director of current market conditions when necessary.
- Create and ensure accuracy of all lease documents.
- Input and maintain accurate and up to date demographic information.
- Update website with current apartment availability.
- When necessary, aid in leasing efforts.
- Help with utility setups/change of service and assist Accounting with identifying any amounts to be billed back.
- Develop strong rapport through quality customer service and effective communication while enforcing company and community policies.
- Ensure that all resident requests are entered within work order system and proper work orders are generated and given to appropriate team member. Communicate with maintenance team and Property Managers of any emergency work orders that are received. Create monthly work orders based on apartment availability.
- Resolve all resident issues/concerns to best of your ability while following company policy.
- Enter Resident Referrals in to spreadsheet, create and forward invoices to Accounting department.
- Assist in completion of move-ins/move-outs, giving special attention to apartment inspection reports. Relay accurate charges to Property Managers in order for security deposit requisitions to be completed by state code deadline.
- Ensure that resident files are complete and maintained per company procedure. This includes all resident data within Yardi.
- Assists Property Managers and Leasing Professionals, when necessary in implementing and designing a resident retention program to include newsletters, social media posts, resident referral incentive, and social activities.
- Responsible for reporting any unusual, extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or properties to Property Manager.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Effectively convey ideas, images, and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
- Must possess a positive attitude and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Yardi and Adobe a plus.
- Highly organized with a good attention to detail. Strong ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- High School degree required. College degree in business, communication, marketing or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years in Property Management, Customer Service, or Administrative related field required.
Drake & Company
BusinessView all jobs at Drake & Company