Dragon Herbs is a fast growing, vertically integrated dietary supplement company with retail outlets, mail order and e-commerce divisions. We offer one stop shopping to our customers by providing health promoting consultation services in addition to our branded line of products.
As an Inside Sales Customer Service rep. at Dragon Herbs, you will serve as a key customer contact and consultant at our company headquarters based call center, with responsibility for recommending solutions to the customer, quoting, selling and fulfilling orders of our vast array of products and services based on customer needs. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional who has an interest in the Natural Products Industry and can build relationships and provide outstanding customer service. You'll multi-task, become an expert in Chinese Tonic Herbs, and help drive sales for the company.
There will always be opportunities for you to learn, grow, and enjoy new challenges
We believe in “do what you love and love what you do.” Please read our ad carefully and make sure you are a match for the position.
Position Overview / Essential Duties
- Handle inbound sales inquiries (phone, web, email), providing product information and follow-up
- Start to finish sales process handling and closure
- Understanding the set of structured questions and responses as they relate to the products Dragon Herbs provides.
- Work closely with your technical support team, made up of Licensed Acupuncturists/Sr. Herbalists
- Deliver a world class sales experience to all customers and prospective customers
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in our product line
Requirements / Qualifications / Skills
- 1-3 years of professional dietary supplement/medical device/pharmaceutical sales experience in B2C or B2B environments
- An advocate for natural health and alternative medicine
- Local, no more than 45 minutes of commute from the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles. No remote work. All in the office
- Candidate must pass a background check and have accurate, sound references, 3 ideally.
- Ability to communicate effectively, attention to detail, ability to prioritize work
- Must have integrity, be trustworthy, and be able to comply with internal and external rules and regulations
- Spanish or other language skills a plus
- Demonstrated ability to sell
- Valid CA driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Able to sit in front of a computer for a long period of time
People Skill Requirements
- A good personality with a positive outlook is a must.
- Can read people
- Good at anticipating people’s needs
- Synergy with their team is paramount. Eager to please their superiors
- Team spirit is a must
- A strong “people person” who approaches issues/opportunities and shares ideas in a collaborative, constructive and positive manner
- Ability to engage professionally with all kinds of people with professionalism and diplomacy
- Ability to supervise and mentor others a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits include health insurance reimbursement, graduated earned vacation time, sick time, personal days, holidays, herbal product allowance
- Extensive training in Chinese Tonic Herbalism
- Shifts available 7 days a week
- 7 am – 6 pm
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer.