We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Inspect and test vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles using diagnostic equipment, flow charts/manuals and work experience.
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide explanations of automotive repairs needed. Properly document findings.
- Perform NY State Vehicle Safety/Emissions Inspections.
- Provide great customer service.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- ASE Certification and/or NY State Inspection License prefered.
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Prepared to get additional certifications and training as needed.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- High school diploma or GED.