Proposal Development Analyst in Clinical Research!
**Opportunity is located in Vernon Hills, IL**
Why should you be excited about this opportunity?
- Join a close-knit team, 70 employees, with an inviting culture that operates in 57 countries around the globe
- Be surrounded by a team who will help you succeed and grow
- Incredible career growth potential, with promotion opportunities available quickly
- $60-$70k base with a great benefits package!
Our client is known as the "Ferrari of Clinical Research". That is quite the compliment, but they are certainly worthy of it. They are fast to innovate and have changed the clinical research landscape, for the better. They have found a way to open up clinical research to just about anyone. They integrate clinical trials with in-home care and nursing to bring clinical research to the patient wherever he or she lives. To manage each trial in which they participate, their logistical planning, experience, and successful processes ensure that the right person (Doctors, Nurses, Coordinators, etc) are in the right place at the right time with all the support and materials they need, including thorough training in the trial protocol to run the clinical trial at the patient's home. This business model eliminates one of the biggest challenges in clinical research - patients being required to travel to clinical research sites.
Proposal Development Analyst "Day in the Life":
The Proposal Development Analyst is responsible for creating proposals and budgets from incoming business requests from CRO's (Clinical Research Organizations) and Sponsors (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies) for our client to perform and organize in-home clinical trials.
- Managing all projects and requests from new businesses that arrive from CRO's and Sponsors, seeking how much it would cost to implement home care into their trial.
- Gathering information and key assumptions from the CRO's & Sponsors which are needed to put together proposals and budgets
- Once all the information is gathered, generate strong assumptions, build proposals, interact with clients, draft proposals, call customers, look at new requests, contribute to decision-making and review proposals for approval alongside management.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of experience in Clinical Research
- Understands the clinical research industry
- Understands the patient experience
- Extremely good at communication
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication