This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organization that genuinely cares about its employees and the communities they serve. Your work will make a massive difference in people's lives. You will be given incredible support, career development opportunities, and training to provide the best, most compassionate form of care for patients and their families.
Your sales territory will be the Gainesville, FL Market
$65k to $75k with an additional bonus of $8k-$12k! All in compensation is $73k to $87k!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a leading provider of healthcare in the home with a vision of becoming the premier solution for patients across the country to age in place. From home health to hospice to personal care, their team members provide quality, clinically-distinctive care to more than 376,000 patients every year.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Account Executive, you will build and maintain professional relationships with key referral sources. In this role, you will generate patient referrals by helping physicians and referral sources understand the benefit of quality patient care at home. You will serve as a “patient advocate,” following the patients referred and working with the clinicians through a team-based approach along with the referring clinician to ensure quality outcomes. As an account executive, you will develop strategic plans to manage and grow accounts and market share successfully.
- Forecast needs, set priorities and execute business strategy
- Set and achieve goals for sales revenues.
- Meet with and present the benefits of patient care at home to physicians and other referral sources in the medical community.
- Grow market share by obtaining referrals and increased participation in the company's program.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team.
- Regularly meets and informs the operational team, clinical team, and business development team of new patient referrals and receives updates regarding the referred patients.
- 1+ years of experience in Healthcare Sales and/or Business Development
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships within a competitive marketplace.
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and required liability insurance to perform business calls.
- Established network (book of business) in the Gainesville, FL market with physicians, case managers, discharge planners, SNFs, ALFs, and/or senior living communities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, nursing, or healthcare
- Experience in Home Health or Hospice business development