Doctor of Optometry
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a family-owned and operated company that has been serving our patients in Indiana since 1940. Over the years, we have experienced amazing growth and expanded to 24 locations across the state to help better serve our patients. Each location offers a range of eye health services that help patients correct and protect their vision. Our practice mission is to provide Indiana families with top quality, affordable eye health services, and eye care products while delivering outstanding customer service.
About the Optometrist position: Our new Optometrist will be a welcome addition to our growing team. This position can be full time or part-time depending on the needs of the applicant. We are seeking an individual who is both personable and welcoming to our patients. Our ideal candidate is well versed in primary care, but that has medical experience or is looking to enhance their medical skills and knowledge. Our patients come in for a wide range of reasons, and we are focused on primary care but are looking to expand the medical side of our practice. Our doctors are passionate about eye care and general patient health.
As on Optometrist in our practice, you will be expected to:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Build strong doctor-patient relationships
- Handle eyecare emergencies
- Familiarize yourself with our electronic health record system (EyefinityEHR) and be versed in the diagnostic instruments available for use in our practices.
- Copy of Official Transcript
- Copy of Indiana Optometric License
- Proof of TPA/DPA License
- NPI Number
We provide a competitive salary and bonus, commensurate with experience as well as benefits including:
- Paid vacation
- Malpractice insurance
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- CE reimbursement plan
Dr. Tavel Optical Group
Get fresh Optometry Field jobs daily straight to your inbox!