Sr. CX Operations Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why We Exist and What We Do (www.drsquatch.com):
At Dr. Squatch (www.drsquatch.com) we're raising the bar on men's personal care with our line of natural, high-performance products. We're on a high-growth, fast-moving ride, continually introducing new product categories, launching into retailers nationwide, and growing internationally. We recently earned a Great Place to Work® Certification™ and are looking for passionate, talented people who want to join us in our mission to inspire and educate men to be happier and healthier!
About the Role:
The CX Operations Senior Associate will be an integral member of the fast-growing CX team at Dr. Squatch. They will be a key component in building world-class customer service, resolving day-to-day customer service issues, working directly with our outsourced vendor partners, and assisting on projects for continuous improvement. These projects include a wide array of customer experience enhancements from AI and tech enhancements to customer feedback loops and product quality.
A successful CX Operations Senior Associate will be analytical, tactical, and focused on positive outcomes for Dr. Squatch's customers at both the micro and macro levels. While this role is primarily focused on day-to-day CX challenges, there will be exposed to various high-level aspects of the business and you will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact.
This role will report to the CX Ops Manager.
This is a full-time, hybrid role based in Marina del Rey, California.
What You'll Do:
- Tackle day to day short term challenges within the CX department and assist with complex customer service issues related to product quality, transactions, wholesale, and more
- Collaborate regularly with our outsourced customer service vendor to ensure positive outcomes for our customer base and adherence to SLAs
- Proactively identify recurring issues, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action to the appropriate internal departments
- Focus on continuous improvement and revenue growth opportunities within CX through a variety of complex and engaging projects centered around customer experience enhancements
- Perform continual analysis of key performance metrics, and assist in developing,
- evaluating and reporting on these metrics to senior leadership
- Gain expertise on products, product launches, and frequently asked question around product lines
- Develop documentation and SOPs for new and emerging procedures to maintain consistency and drive scalability
- Provide support in ongoing efforts to refine our workforce management modeling and maintenance
- Assist on various high level cross functional projects within the organization
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a high growth startup, management consulting or equivalent
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for providing world-class customer support
- Ability to work effectively cross-departmentally with strong interpersonal skills to engage across all levels of the organization
- Candidate should be analytical and be able to work with our data & analytics team to monitor KPIs & SLAs
- Experience working with Shopify, Paypal and other ecommerce platforms
- Has experience in a customer facing role and developing customer communications
- Someone with aspirations for management
- Someone who gets things done without perfect resources, is innovative and works with a sense of urgency
- Someone who has high standards, takes ownership and is invested in the outcome
- Must be self directed and able to drive projects/initiatives independently from creation to completion
- Someone who proactively help others and stays positive
- Interest in health and wellness, personal care and eCommerce
- Experience working in consumer products industry highly preferred
Who We Are:
Our core values come naturally and make us a better, more whole, and unique team. We are Scrappy - we get things done, we find a way, we act with urgency and we maintain a start-up mentality. We Play to Win - we have high standards, we encourage ownership of work, we are "hungry" and we invest in the outcome of our work. We have a Team First Mentality - we are humble, help others outside our own wheelhouse, stay positive and have fun.
We offer a competitive salary in a growth-focused & collaborative team environment. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k with Squatch match, and PTO. We also have great perks like healthy snacks, frequent company events, and of course, free products!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Squatch:
We firmly believe that Team Squatch is a place for everyone and we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate based on any characteristic protected by federal or state law. We embrace differences and are building a company and culture that is represented by a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, life experiences, and skills.
For Applicants with Disabilities. Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified applicants with disabilities may participate in the application process. If you need any accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know when you submit your application and we'll do our very best to adjust as needed.
For Information regarding Data Privacy, please review https://www.drsquatch.com/pages/privacy-policy.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Dr. Squatch