We are seeking a Behavioral Health Therapist (Master's or Bachelor's level - License preferred but not required) to join our team! You will be responsible for developing and/or implementing effective treatment plans to clients in the home, school, or community, or in an outpatient setting.
Position is paid hourly, and up to 40 hours per week.
In regards to the Bachelor's level candidate, the job entails working as a Therapeutic Staff Support, which is a therapist working directly with the child in the home, school, or community.
In regards to the Master's level candidate, the position entails working as an outpatient therapist, and/or as a Mobile Therapist, and/or Behavioral Specialist Consultant.
-Highly competitive pay rate
-Paid leave accrued hourly
-Paid training and supervision
-Free weekly supervision toward Licensure with Dr. John Carosso
-The opportunity to work with a fantastic group of professionals in a dynamic, clinic setting.
-You'll work with children with autism, developmental disorders, ADHD, and behavioral and emotional issues. Moreover, you'll receive guidance and direct support from your Supervisor, and from Dr. Carosso and Dr. Lowenstein.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with developmental, behavioral or emotional issues
- Transfer skills to parents and other caregivers
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy implement behavioral interventions, and talk therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collect and analyze
- Collaborate with other professionals
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- State Police, Child Abuse, and FBI Clearance updated to one year
- Driver's license
- Experience in Cognitive-Behavioral and Client Centered approaches
- An Associates Degree with three years paid experience working with children
- A Bachelor's degree (Therapeutic Staff Support
- A Master's degree (outpatient, mobile therapy)
- At the Master's level, a license is preferred