We are seeking a Behavioral Health Therapist (Master's or Bachelor's level - License preferred but not required) to join our team! You will be responsible for developing and/or implementing effective treatment plans to clients in our dynamic outpatient licensed behavioral health clinic.
Position is paid hourly, and up to 40 hours per week.
Master's level candidate: the position entails working as an outpatient therapist. We also have openings for Mobile Therapist, and/or Behavioral Specialist Consultant.
Bachelor's level candidate: the position entails working at a Therapeutic Staff Support in the home, school, or community with children.
-Highly competitive pay rate
-Paid leave accrued hourly
-Paid training and supervision
-Free weekly supervision toward Licensure with Dr. John Carosso
-The opportunity to work with a fantastic group of professionals in a dynamic, clinic setting.
-You'll work with children with behavioral and developmental disorders. Moreover, you'll receive guidance and direct support from your Supervisor, and from Dr. Carosso and Dr. Lowenstein.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with developmental, behavioral or emotional issues
- Transfer skills to parents and other caregivers
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy implement behavioral interventions, and talk therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collect and analyze
- Collaborate with other professionals
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- State Police, Child Abuse, and FBI Clearance updated to one year
- Driver's license
- Experience in Cognitive-Behavioral and Client Centered approaches
- An Associates Degree with three years paid experience working with children
- A Master's degree (Outpatient Therapist and Mobile Therapist)
- A license is preferred