We are seeking an Optometric Technician-Patient Scheduling to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Answer the office telephone and schedule appointments for patients in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam room
- Assist with keeping the office clean.
- Above any other qualifications, the successful candidate MUST have a great attitude!
- Have a heart and love for people of all walks of life
- Demonstratable Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Must want to learn from mistakes
- Must have a desire for professional and professional growth
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Pay is DOQ. Optical or medical office experience preferred. We are an EOE.