Licensed Vocational Nurse
Dr. CAREing Allen, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Our clinic is looking for a full time LVN that is able to work from Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. Candidate must have at least 2 years work experience as a LVN (certified +plus). Duties will included, but not limited to: take vitals, run in-house tests (ua, strep, etc.), perform ekg's, give immunizations, perform tb-test, verify insurance, call patients, explain lab results, call in prescriptions, assist providers w/pap smears, stock rooms, take inventory and other back office duties. Must know how to use an EMR, preferably e-Clinical works. This job opportunity is under a contract.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience giving over 200 IM injections? Yes or No
- Do you have experience drawing over 200 vials of blood? Yes or No
- Name three of your strengths.
- Tell me about a difficult situation you have been in at work and how you handled it.
- What are your weaknesses?
- Do you have experience with IV injections?
- Have you done any medical coding or medical billing? to what extent?
- How to others describe you?
- What makes you the best person for this job?
- What would you do if a family member complains about negligence in the patient care?
- Associate (Required)
- BLS Certification
- (Current) Licensed Vocational Nurses
- One location
18 days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Licensed Vocational Nurse jobs in Allen, TX
Jobs at Dr. CAREing in Allen, TX
Licensed Vocational Nurse salaries in Allen, TX
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Dr. CAREingWhy Work Here?
We are family!
411 E. McDermott DrAllen, TX
HealthcareView all jobs at Dr. CAREing