Dr. Batista Music Studio is looking for piano teachers to work part-time at our music studio. We have over 25 years’ experience in the private piano teaching industry. This is a part-time position as we are only open after school hours from 3:00 pm to evening hours. Times and days may vary depending on student enrollment.
We are looking specifically for a piano teacher that has experience teaching successfully and is a professional musician with reliable transportation. You must commit to teaching at our studio for at least a year. This is a part-time position that starts with a few hours a week.
We are conveniently located in Riverside near the 91 freeway (Arlington exit) and close to Riverside Plaza. Our offices are equipped with digital pianos, acoustic pianos and "wait" area for clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Music Minimum
- Be able to play the piano at recital level and sight-read music well
- Have reliable transportation and be on-time
- One Year Experience teaching Piano Privately
- Flexible and willing to teach students of all ages and skill levels
- Professional, helpful, encouraging, friendly, and on time
- Eager to help students reach their goals
- All applicants are required to pass a background check
Responsibilities and Duties:
Lessons must include proper instruction on how to play the instrument, theory, music appreciation, and ear training. The instructor must prepare students for bi-annual studio recitals.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME. DO NOT SHOW UP TO OUR STUDIO OR CALL US UNLESS WE HAVE CALLED YOU FIRST.