We are seeking a Surgical Scheduler/Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Assist physician diagnostic exam referral
- Ability to efficiently schedule patient for surgical procedure with pre-op examination
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields at least 2 years
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- must be bilingual (Spanish)
- Basic knowledge of ICD-10 & CPT coding
We treat personal injury , workers compensation patients, as well as medicare and private patients.
Dr P Richard Emmanuel MD
Why Work Here?Orthopedic Clinic active in Culver City for 18 years treating all orthopedic injuries of the Neck, Back, shoulder, knee. We treat personal injury , workers compensation patients, as well as medicare and private patients.
Great orthopedic clinic, nice staff, great opportunity for job growth
Culver City, CA