We are seeking a Medical Office (Front And Back Office) to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
Entry Level & new Graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
New School Graduates & College students are also encouraged to apply. Can accommodate some part time & Standby worker.
- Handle administrative duties ,obtaining lab results, pre-authorization for ordered imaging/procedures in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks ( rooming in patients, entering vitals & lab data in Electronic Medical records, check out lab print) to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper pre-authorization before office Ultrasound & procedures
- Escort/Rooming in patients to exam rooms.
- Responding to Pharmacy Calls ( approximately 10 per day) after consulting with doctor.
- Helping out Receptionist if in certain hours of the day the phone call burden is too high to be managed by reception person( this will be between patient room in time)..
- Taking Patient's clinical question calls & consulting with doctor before responding back to the patient.
- Punctuality & be on the job on required time is a must.
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields. Willing to train a keen Candidate even if there is no prior medical experience.
- Familiarity with handling angry patients & good communication skills will be helpful
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handling stress ( that can happen on some occasions). This office is usually low volume, slow paced environment.
- There is no laborious work like EKG or Blood draw).
- Key Board skills & data entry is required.
- Some familiarity with Electronic medical Records will be desired but not mandatory.
Practice established in Year 2000 . In Medical business since 1999.
No Blood draw or EKG or other labor intensive task. Electronic medical record that is easy to learn.
Other details available at time of interview.
Why Work Here?Diabetes/endocrinology single specialty specialist office. Consultative practice. Practice established in Year 2000 . In Medical business since 1999. No Blood draw or EKG or other labor intensive task. Electronic medical record that is easy to learn. Non HMO. Other details available at time of interview.
Low pace, clean Medical office environment. Good Civilized patient base. Relaxed working environment..No blood draw .No paper chart filling