Dr Lane & Associates Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
The Dental Receptionist is an essential role on our administrative staff. They are responsible for ensuring patients are receiving a 5-Star experience from the initial phone call, to check-in. Utilizing resources through Dentrix and applying exceptional patience care techniques.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Daily/Weekly/Monthly Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- · Managing telephone calls, controlling and scheduling patient appointments including gathering patient’s insurance information and updating current info.
- · Confirming and documenting patient appointments.
- · Ensuring the next day’s schedule is filled for the doctor and hygienist, utilizing various reports.
- · Checking in patients utilizing dental software and insuring proper paperwork given and filled out by patients.
- · Shares maintenance duties and keeps workspace neat and clean.
- · Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in dental or healthcare setting
- Ability to lift 15-20 lbs.
Dr Lane & Associates
HealthcareView all jobs at Dr Lane & Associates